The 1st Antigua Christmas Set, composed of 4 stamps lithographed, perf 13 x 14.
- Scott 224: 6c. Adoration of the Kings by Gugliemo Marcillat
- Scott 225: 10c. Holy Family by Unknown German artist 15th century
- Scott 226: 50c. Holy Family by Unknown German artist 15th century
The 1st Anguilla Christmas Set, composed of 5 stamps
- Scott 44: 1c. Three Kings.
- Scott 45: 10c. Three Kings seeing star.
- Scott 46: 15c. Holy Family.
- Scott 47: 40c. Shepherds seeing star.
- Scott 48: 50c. Holy Family & donkey.
The 1st Aitutaki Christmas stamp set composed of paintings of the Virgin and Child by various master painters.
- Scott 79a: 1c. Van Dyck
- Scott 79b: 1c. Bartolomeo Montagus
- Scott 79c: 1c. Carlo Crivelli
- Scott 79d: 1c. Perugino
- Scott 80a: 5c. Cima de Conegliano
- Scott 80b: 5c. Memling
- Scott 80c: 5c. Veronese
- Scott 80d: 5c. Veronese
- Scott 81a: 10c. Raphael
- Scott 81b: 10c. Lorenzo Lotto
- Scott 81c: 10c. Del Colle
- Scott 81d: 10c. Memling
Giovanni Battista Tiepolo (1696-1770), was the last great Italian fresco painter whose work is marked by splendor of design, a sense of airiness and light dazzling colors. His vast output includes a “Madonna of the Goldfinch” shown on a Grenada Christmas stamp of 1970.
Tiziano Vecelli “Titian”(1487-1576), Italian painter of the Venetian School of which he was the greatest in the 16th century, introduced vigor and colors never before known in paintings. He developed his own monumental naturalistic style. His “Holy Family” is shown on the 1963 New Zealand Christmas stamp which attests to his skill.
Pieter Brueghel, The Elder (1525-1569), was the Flemish founder and greatest member of the family of painters who produced “Adoration of the Magi” in 1556. This is shown on a Togolaise Christmas stamp of 1968.
Albrecht Durer (1471-1528), German artist noted for his woodcuts, was Leonardo-like in skills and interests. He developed a meticulous attention to details in line with the new humanism of the Renaissance and assimilated the science of perspective and refined engraving. His style is shown in his “Nativity Scene” depicted on a Togolaise Christmas stamp.